Are you ready to open a mediation case today? Click here to start!
Have you received a letter inviting you mediation? Click here to respond!
Solve-It! Community Mediation Service, a popular program of The Leadership Centre, promotes awareness of productive problem-solving by providing facilitation and mediation services at the community level, in addition to educational training and outreach in conflict resolution skills. Driven by volunteerism and based upon the principles of effective communication, Solve-It! works in partnership with community organizations, municipal services, schools and the East Valley Justice Court system to promote self-determination and accountability in the conflict resolution process.
Solve-It! currently offers mediation and facilitation services for a wide range of community issues. Our volunteer pool of over 140 highly trained mediators each bring special backgrounds, talents and skills to the conflict resolution table, and are adept at working with clients to achieve full resolution to their disputes! In fact, thanks to Solve-It! volunteer mediators, we have a 98% success rate helping our clients reach mutually satisfactory, written agreements that are still being upheld in 6-month follow-up interviews! The most common cases that Solve-It! mediates are:
Don't let the issues escalate: request mediation today! To find out more about the Solve-It! Case Development Process and our 2012-2013 Fee Structure, please click here! In addition to offering mediation and facilitation services state-wide, Solve-It! also offers:
- An annual series of 40-Hour Basic Mediation trainings
- Advanced Mediation Techniques (AMT) workshops for continuing education
- Community Facilitation Training for Community Managers, HOA Boards and other Neighborhood Leaders
- Custom conflict resolution training or workshops upon request
Solve-It! is also proud to offer Peer Mediation Training for K-12 schools. Our Peer Mediation program was designed in 2006 in cooperation with the Montessori Education Centre in Mesa, by a panel of East Valley K-12 students, parents, teachers and community volunteers who brainstormed together for key concepts that they felt essential to a successful and FUN peacemaking curriculum. We believe that the work of this dynamic group has resulted in a truly unique program that not only teaches youth important conflict resolution skills, but also builds and strengthens their relationships--even through the most difficult of issues! For more information about implementing the Solve-It! Peer Mediation Program in your school, please click here.
* NEW! * We are excited about our new Workplace Series of Conflict Resolution Workshops, which are 3-hour interactive training sessions designed to give corporate, municipal and organizational groups tips and practice in very specialized conflict communication skill sets. Topics in this series include "The Art of Managing Complaints," "How to Deal with Difficult People," "Facilitating Group Decisions" and more! Click here to learn more about the workshop series, and call to schedule a customized session for your group today!
WE SEEK TO...
Provide mediator training and outreach programs to help promote community awareness of conflict resolution alternatives.
Provide trained mediators to assist community members in resolving their disputes without having to go to court.
Provide a process for expressing feelings discussing issues and creating resolutions that will work for the involved parties.
Provide intervention during the early stages of the conflict, and an alternative to the judicial system at any stage of the conflict.
Promote collaborative community relationships and encourage public awareness.
Work in partnership with community organizations, service groups, and the justice system to provide viable conflict resolution alternatives.